RiceStraws - 100% natural ingredient and biodegradable solution to replace the plastic straws.
RiceStraws™ is made from 100% natural ingredients, broken rice flour and tapioca starch.
RiceStraws™ is a plastic-free solution, 100% biodegradable and
* Safe, edible and tasteless
* No added salt
* No added preservatives
* No Monosodium Glutamate (MSG) added
* Does not contain any chemical substances
* 100% vegan-friendly, suitable for vegetarians
* Naturally decomposes within 90 days
* Use food-grade natural pigments, such as pumpkin yellow, sweet potato purple, beetroot red, etc.
How is RiceStraws™ made?
The rice flour and tapioca flour are mixed and put in a high-temperature steaming machine until it is completely cooked.
The steamed rice flour and tapioca flour are then collected and placed in a granulator to help prevent breakage and enhance the durability of RiceStraws™.
The diameter of RiceStraws™ is produced when the rice flour passes through the pipe tractor, and the cutting machine automatically cuts to the length required by the customer. For hygiene control purposes, the final drying process is automated.
Workers continue with complete in-depth quality inspections before packaging RiceStraws™.
RiceStraws™ will then be shipped to restaurants, hotels and other businesses around the world for your daily use and convenience for your love of the green environment.