VE-031 F1 Pearl Gold Sweet Corn
|Size (L x W x H)||6 cm x 0.1 cm x 8 cm|
PRE ORDER ITEM
Pearl Gold Sweet Corn
Quantity : +/- 5 gm
Maturity : 62 – 65 days
* Easy to grown
* Big Fruit
Seed Sowing Guide
- Make some small holes on the seedling soil with gap 30cm each. Put in 2 to 3 seed for each hole and then covered with a thin layer of soil. Watering twice a day until after germination.
- When the seedling grow till 8cm height, may thin out excess seedlings (remove weak seedlings) or transplant, keep the strongest seedling for each hole.
- Topdressed with Baba 532 organic foliage fertilizer weekly, when the plants grow bigger, use Baba 426 organic fruiting fertilizer. Put the fertilizer away from plant with 10 to 15cm gap, cover with soil. Watering after fertilization.
- Only keep 1 to 2 fruit for each plant.
- Ready to be harvested when the corn cob turn to light brown.
If the plant grow more than 2 fruit, can harvest as baby corn.