|Brand||CHEONG HOONG 张洪 ~ 姜饮姜食姜保健 Amazing Life with Ginger|
This product has a maximum quantity of 9999
高山文冬姜干姜片 DRY BENTONG HIGHLAND GINGER SLICE
- （二）从饮食开始,每天都要补充内热源如: - 擦姜,吃姜,喝姜,吃温热的食物如:姜黄酒鸡汤、胡椒汤、 姜鸭、辣椒、咖喱、蒜、葱、十全大补、花椒、肉桂...等等。
- （三）每天都要有适量的运动，流汗为标准 (也是最好的内热源)。
- （六）良好心情 - 笑容会化解所有的不满，是种力量可以海纳百川。
食谱 (一）：张洪高山文冬干姜片红枣汤 （两人份）
- 张洪高山文冬干姜片 10片
- 《诚食》天然上等原灰枣（或雪梨) 8粒
- 矿泉水 500毫升
做法: 将全部食材放入炖盅，之后放进电子砂煲炖4-5小时。即食， 记得要趁热喝姜汤。
食谱 (二）：张洪高山文冬干姜有机番薯糖水 （八-十人份）
- 张洪高山文冬干姜片 30片
- 有机番薯（3色） 1500g （切粒）
- 矿泉水 4500毫升
- 《诚食》有机红糖 160g
食谱 (三）：张洪高山文冬干姜汤 （两人份）
- 高山文冬干姜片 10片
- 矿泉水 500毫升
做法: 将全部食材放入炖盅，之后放进电子砂煲炖4-5小时。即食， 记得要趁热喝姜汤。（注：晚上炖，早上喝非常方便）
Let your body feel warm from inside out!
Modern office workers tend to spend a long time in their offices, working in front of their computer screens for at least 8 hours. Being confined in a cold and enclosed environment with stressful work can cause our immunity to unknowingly decline. As a result, health problems such as headaches, swellings, sore limbs, sore shoulders and necks, cold limbs, menstrual disorders, joint aches, numbness of the feet, and heavy waist and hips symptoms and other health issues begin to develop.
Let Cheong Hoong Dry Bentong Highland Ginger Slice helps you overcome these bothersome problems caused by air-conditioned environments. The earlier you learn about this, the earlier you can reap these benefits!
- （1）Firstly, office workers need to improve their drinking habits; avoid drinking cold drinks, unboiled and unfiltered water or cold water.
- （2）Start from your diet, supplement your internal body heat source by: - rubbing ginger, eating ginger and drinking ginger. Consume warm food such as: tumeric wine chicken soup, pepper soup, ginger duck, chilli, curry, garlic, shallots, tonic food, peppercorns, cinnamon, and so on.
This is especially needed for office workers living in big cities and under blowing air-conditioners for long periods of time. The air-conditioners are blowing from morning till night. They are blowing at work, after work and even at night while they are sleeping. Although this air-conditioner keeps you refreshingly cooled, its coldness frequently enters your body. Through this, the cold air is repeatedly pressed into your body, in a layer by layer stage, which can ultimately cause many chronic diseases to appear.
- （3）Suitable amount of exercise daily, and we should aim to perspire as a standard (that is the best source of internal body heat).
At the same time, try to maintain at least 30 minutes of aerobic exercise daily to strengthen body’s resistance and immunity. When the body is perspiring heavily after a strenuous exercise, do not enter into an air-conditioned room. Otherwise the coldness will invade the body.
- （4）Keep warm every day to prevent the coldness from entering the body. Especially for the 8 parts of our body which is most sensitive to cold, namely, the head, neck, nose, ear, back, waist and abdomen, knees and feet.
For the women, she can prepare a small blanket or shawl to protect her exposed shoulders, knees and other parts that can be easily subjected to the cold.
- （5）If your body has pain or aches, massage and apply some heat to relieve them.
- （6）Maintain a good mood – a smile will resolve all dissatisfaction and is a driving force to overcome everything.
Warm up and add more strength to your body health
Recipe (1): Cheong Hoong Dry Bentong Highland Ginger Slice Red Dates Soup（Serves two pax）
- 10 pieces of Cheong Hoong Dry Bentong Highland Ginger Slice
- 8 “Cheng Shi”natural red dates（or pear)
- 500ml mineral water
Method: Put all ingredients in a stew pot and then stew it in the electric casserole for 4-5 hours. Do remember to drink it immediately when it’s warm.
Tips: Red dates contains cyclic adenosine monophosphate, and is an essential substance for human energy metabolism. It can enhance muscle strength, eliminate fatigue, dilate blood vessels, increase myocardial contractility, and has a good effect on preventing cardiovascular diseases. This soup has the effect of tonifying the Qi energy, nourishing the blood and soothing the nerves, strengthening the spleen and stomach. Indeed, it is a good health nutritional product for patients with weak spleen and stomach, insufficient blood and energy, burnout, and insomnia.
Recipe (2): Cheong Hoong Dry Bentong Highland Ginger Organic Sweet Potato Soup （Serves 8-10 pax）
- 30 slices of Cheong Hoong Dry Bentong Highland Ginger
- Organic sweet potatoes（3 colours） 1500g （diced）
- 4500 ml of mineral water
- “Cheng Shi” organic molasses sugar 160g
- After washing, put all ingredients into the pot.
- Boil for 10 minutes on high heat, and then boil for 3-4 hours on low heat.
- Add organic molasses sugar and wait till the sugar melts before serving.
Tips: Cheong Hoong Dry Bentong Highland Ginger Organic Sweet Potato Soup helps to prevent cardiovascular diseases. Potassium helps to maintain the body fluids and electrolyte balance, maintain normal blood pressure and heart function. Indeed, it is a tonic and appetizing supplement for men, women and children. Consume it regularly for long term to detox, as there is a lot of dietary fibre in sweet potatoes.
Recipe (3)：Cheong Hoong Dry Bentong Highland Ginger soup（Serves two pax）
- 10 slices of Dry Bentong Highland Ginger slice
- 500 ml of mineral water
Method: Put all the ingredients into a stew pot, and stew in the electric casserole for 4-5 hours. It’s now ready to be served. Do remember to drink it immediately when it’s warm.（Note：It is very convenient to stew it at night and then drink it in the morning.）
Do not lift the lid during cooking to prevent oxidation.
The key to cooking this recipe is to make the ginger soup concentrated. If you are sick, you can drink a small amount of ginger soup, and yet get a high amount of heat supplement because ginger soup is easy to absorb. It is recommended to drink it on the same day of cooking.
Storage: You can keep the boiled ginger soup in a thermos flask and consume it anytime. It is recommended to drink it within 8 hours. If you feel that the taste has changed, it means that the soup has gone bad and it should not be consumed.
This soup can help the body to resist against the cold attack from “air-condition related diseases”. It warms the stomach and expels the coldness, promotes blood circulation. Regular drinking can improve the coldness in your hands and feet, and bring a good complexion.
When drinking any product from Cheong Hoong Bentong Highland Ginger，try to avoid cold drinks everytime, so that Cheong Hoong Bentong Highland Ginger can give best effective results！
Benefits of Dry Bentong Highland Ginger Slice：
- Replenishes energy
- Improves the internal body thermal function
- Expels coldness and promotes perspiration
- Improves cold physique
- Strengthens the immunity
- Helps in repairing physical injuries
- Reduces bad breath
- Increases the speed of wound recovery
- Prevents constipation
- Controls blood sugar and cholesterol level
Note: The content in this article is only for promoting common health knowledge. It is not to be used for prescription. If necessary, please consume under a physician’s or a professional’s guidance.