This product has a maximum quantity of 9999
(三)制作饼干 / 蛋糕时可以添加适量的张洪高山文冬姜粉，可使饼干/蛋糕味道更加美味.
- 五花肉切丁 (加入姜粉，海盐，酱油，腌制15分钟, 炒香)
- 葱末和韭菜头 (炒香)
- 虾仁 (炒香)
- 白萝卜丝 (炒香)
- 卷心菜丝 (炒香)
全部馅料搅拌均匀, 再加入一茶匙高山文冬姜粉提味. 包好饺子，水烫软后 ，趁热吃。
分享: 加入了高山文冬姜粉的饺子味道更加鲜美, 色香味俱全, 不妨试试。
- 鸡肉 1公斤
- 红枣 8粒
- 香菇 3朵
- 4000 毫升矿泉水
- 将所有的食材放入炖盅内，加入矿泉水，隔水炖3-4小时，闻着香味, 加入海盐和高山文冬姜粉, 再炖30分钟。
温馨提示: 加入张洪高山文冬姜粉可去除肉的腥味, 提升汤的鲜甜味。如清炖(菜园鸡腿 + 高山文冬姜粉 + 矿泉水) 炖出来味道更清香甜。
如身体遇到 “虚不受补” 一补就上火 实用解决方法 !
让我们先了解什么是 "上火" 的症状:
|1. 嘴巴破||10. 腰酸背痛|
|2. 肚子痛||11. 便秘|
|3. 流鼻血||12. 出汗|
|4. 胃不舒服||13. 头晕昏|
|5. 腹泻||14. 黄痰|
|6. 喉咙痛||15. 眼屎多|
|7. 口腔溃疡||16. 耳痒|
|8. 皮肤痒||17. 心慌|
|9. 头疼||18. 起红疹|
现在我们就来看看所谓的 “虚不受补” 究竟是什么回事？
- （一）我们要从饮食开始,每天都要补充内热源如: - 擦姜,吃姜,喝姜,吃温热的食物如:姜黄酒鸡汤、胡椒汤、 姜鸭、辣椒、咖喱、蒜、葱、十全大补、花椒、肉桂...等等。
- （二）每天都要有适量的运动，流汗为标准 (也是最好的内热源)。
- （五）良好心情 - 笑容会化解所有的不满，是种力量可以海纳百川。
Cheong Hoong Bentong Highland Ginger Powder (for oral consumption) | Prevents colds by warming up the body, and by promoting blood circulation
(1) Wonderful way of taking Cheong Hoong Bentong Highland Ginger Powder:
Take 1 to 2 times daily (morning and evening). Put half a teaspoon of Cheong Hoong bentong highland ginger powder into your mouth each time, allow the ginger powder to melt slowly with the saliva. Alternatively, you can add a small amount of water into the powder and mix it until it turns into a puree, then swallow slowly. For those who are not used to this method, progressive step by step practice would yield better effective results.
(2) Easy brewing:
Bentong Highland Ginger Powder can be mixed into warm beverages such as tea, milk tea, oatmeal, Milo or coffee. It tastes better and can relieve flatulence.
(3) When baking biscuits / cakes, you can add a suitable amount of Cheong Hoong Bentong Highland Ginger Powder to make the biscuits / cakes taste a lot more delicious.
A gentle reminder: For those who love the gingery flavour, you can add more of Cheong Hoong Bentong Highland Ginger Powder to warm up your body and expel the cold.
(4) Easy cooking method:
After the rice is cooked, add half a teaspoon of Cheong Hoong Bentong Highland Ginger Powder into the rice, and then stir well to mix evenly to allow the rice to give off a gingery fragrance.
Tips: The ginger powder greatly improves your appetite.
(5) Easy method of making dumplings:
• Diced Pork belly (add Bentong highland ginger powder, sea salt, soy sauce, and marinate for 15 minutes, then stir-fry)
• Chopped spring onions and chives (stir-fried)
• Shrimp (stir-fried)
• Shredded white raddish (stir-fried)
• Shredded cabbage (stir-fried)
Mix all the fillings and stir evenly. Add a teaspoon of Cheong Hoong Bentong Highland Ginger Powder to taste. Wrap the dumplings, blanch them. Serve them while they are hot.
After adding Cheong Hoong Bentong Highland Ginger Powder into the fillings, the dumplings are full of colour, flavour and fragrance. So, try it!
(6) Easy stew method:
• One kg of Chicken meat
• 8 pieces of Red dates
• One piece of Carrot
• One piece of White Fungus
• 3 pcs of Mushrooms
• A moderate amount of sea salt
• 4000ml of mineral water
1. Cut the chicken meat into medium pieces, wash and clean them.
2. Soak the white fungus in warm water, wash it, remove the pedicel stem and tear it into small pieces. Soak the mushrooms in warm water and cut a crossbow onto each mushroom cap.
3. Put all the ingredients into a stew pot, add the mineral water, and simmer for 3 to 4 hours, smell the fragrance, add the sea salt and Bentong Highland Ginger powder, and simmer for another 30 minutes.
4. Serve it while it’s hot!
A Gentle Reminder: Adding Cheong Hoong Bentong Ginger Powder can remove the smell of the meat and enhance the sweetness of the soup for a more delicious taste, such as the Chicken soup (Chicken Legs + Bentong Highland Ginger Powder + Mineral Water) stew, which is even more delicious and sweet.
Benefits of Cheong Hoong Bentong Highland Ginger Powder:
1. Warms up the body from cold
2. Boosts the immune system
3. Improves blood circulation
4. Reduces cold and cough symptoms
5. Relieves flatulence
6. Helps to improve constipation
7. Reduce morning sickness
8. Helps to control blood sugar and cholesterol level
9. Improves physical menstrual pain
10. Helps to improve the digestive system
To stay healthy, stay away from cold water!
Especially, during a hot summer, everyone is excited when it comes to drinking cold ice water. With one sip, drinking cold water seems to quench the thirst and makes it seem such a fun experience. However, few people pay attention to its harmfulness.
Ice water itself is not an energy giving substance like food. Drinking it will affect the stomach and cause weight gain. In fact, the human stomach is fond of heat and afraid of cold. Hence, drinking ice water for a long period of time will reduce the function of body tissues and consume a lot of the kidney’s Qi energy, causing the spleen to takeover. Consumption of cold water can also directly affect the body's kidney deficiency, the body coldness, the Qi energy deficiency and blood stasis, backache, back pain, numbness in the limbs, and poor memory!
Therefore, insist on drinking warm water consistently for the sake of n nourishing the kidney and the spleen. Additionally, drinking warm water helps to lose weight.
So, remember to drink more warm water!
Stay away from cold drinks and stay healthy!
We often hear: “Do not drink ice water!” Then, is drinking warm water good enough?
Dear friends, if you want to learn more, please refer to following information:
By drinking more warm water, your body will get colder. This is because when warm water is taken into the body, the heat is absorbed by the body, but it cannot be retained and stored.
After drinking warm water, we sweat a little bit. After 10 minutes of warming up, the heat will be gone. This cup of hot water will stay in our body for a few hours and then the excess water and faecal matter are excreted out of our body. Not only is urine excreted, but also our body temperature. In the long run, the body's heat energy is reduced a little, and the body slowly becomes cold.
It is difficult for us to notice that after a few years, our body gradually becomes colder. Therefore, we should drink some ginger soup or ginger powder to supplement the heat that was unconsciously lost.
How do we supplement the heat source with ginger?
To start with, we should consume the ginger soup in small amounts and take it in small mouthfuls for every 20 minutes to replenish the heat source. Regardless of the time, or whether it is in the morning, night or evening, the ginger soup should be taken warm. If the ginger soup is too spicy, you can add a little red dates, liquorice, dried longan or brown sugar as seasoning. But such seasonings are regarded as “cold”, so please do not add a lot.
"The colder you get, the worse it can get."
If the body encounters “Uncompensated Deficiency”, a person will display anger as a practical solution. Let us first understand the symptoms of a person who is “getting angry”. They are:
1. Blistered Mouth 10. Back pain
2. Stomach pain 11. Constipation
3. Nosebleeds 12. Sweating
4. Upset stomach 13. Dizziness
5. Diarrhea 14. Yellow sputum
6. Sore throat 15. Eye Mucous
7. Oral ulcers 16. Itchy Ear
8. Itchy skin 17. Panicky heart
9. headach 18. rash
Benefit of Bentong Highland Ginger Powder :
1. Warm up body and dispel cold
2. Help to improves immune system
3. For improving blood circulation
4. For relief of fever, cough and cold
5. Help to relief of flatulence
6. To improve constipation
Now let ’s take a look at what is truly going on in the body when we have the so called “Uncompensated Deficiency”.
Whenever there is “Uncompensated Deficiency”, it simply means that your body reacts with discomfort. The body reminds us that our body tissues are not functioning smoothly or properly, and the blood vessels in the body are beginning to become blocked.
When we drink ginger, there will be symptoms appearing. These reactions are normal. It can also be said to be a good thing called detoxification.
There are five tips to pay attention to when using Cheong Hoong Bentong Highland Ginger health care products:
• （1）Start from your diet, supplement your internal body heat source by: - rubbing ginger, eating ginger and drinking ginger. Consume warm food such as: tumeric wine chicken soup, pepper soup, ginger duck, chilli, curry, garlic, shallots, tonic food, peppercorns, cinnamon, and so on.
This is especially needed for office workers living in big cities and under blowing air-conditioners for long periods of time. The air-conditioners are blowing from morning till night. They are blowing at work, after work and even at night while they are sleeping. Although this air-conditioner keeps you refreshingly cooled, its coldness frequently enters your body. Through this, the cold air is repeatedly pressed into your body, in a layer by layer stage, which can ultimately cause many chronic diseases to appear.
• （2）Suitable amount of exercise daily, and we should aim to perspire as a standard (that is the best source of internal body heat).
At the same time, try to maintain at least 30 minutes of aerobic exercise daily to strengthen body’s resistance and immunity. When the body is perspiring heavily after a strenuous exercise, do not enter into an air-conditioned room. Otherwise the coldness will invade the body.
• （3）Keep warm every day to prevent the coldness from entering the body. Especially for the 8 parts of our body which is most sensitive to cold, namely, the head, neck, nose, ear, back, waist and abdomen, knees and feet.
For the women, she can prepare a small blanket or shawl to protect her exposed shoulders, knees and other parts that can be easily subjected to the cold.
• （4）If your body has pain or aches, massage and apply some heat to relieve them.
• （5）Maintain a good mood – a smile will resolve all dissatisfaction and is a driving force to overcome everything
Hope these tips helps you to get rid of sub-health issues, stay away from incurable diseases, and live a healthy happy life every day!